Thursday, August 30, 2018

STAMP-A-FAIRE 2018: WATER YOUR FLOWERS

Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you a watercolor card that I made for STAMP-A-FAIRE 2018: WATER YOUR FLOWERS WITH BETSY VELDMAN challenge.


I started by stamping the beautiful flowers from Peonies on Parade Stamp Set with clear embossing ink on watercolor paper and white heat embossed. 


Then I stamped the leaves with Antique Linen distress ink and quickly watercolored the images with my favorite watercolors. I mixed the Yellow and Magenta for the flowers and Blue and Green for the leaves.


I think the partial embossing add more depth and interisting look on this card. To finished my card I've added sparkling sequins as a final touch.





I also wanted to post this for the Daily Marker Coloring Contest by Kathy Racoosin in Advanced category!



Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.