Sunday, August 26, 2018

Guest Designer for Neat and Tangled

Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you my last card for Neat and Tangled blog as a guest designer this month. 



 For today's post, I decided to make a vintage card with pale watercolored flowers. First, I stamped the images from the Friendly Florals stamp set on a piece of watercolor paper with Antique Linen distress ink. 


Then I watercolored the flowers with light peachy coral and the leaves with muted blue green and olive watercolors. Once my coloring was done, I added a few paint splatters and then when it dry I stamped the sentiment in clear embossing ink, sprinkled with metallic embossing powder and heat that.


 I foam mounted my watercolored panel on a kraft card base and added sparkling sequins as a final touch. 



Thank you so much for joining me today and have a great day!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.