Friday, August 3, 2018

Guest Designer for Neat and Tangled


Hello everyone!  I'm so happy to be a Guest Designer for Neat and Tangled this month! 

For my todays card, I used beautiful Bloom stamp set. I started by stamping flowers on a piece of kraft cardstock with black ink. 


 Then, I colored the images using my Prismacolor pencils and once my coloring was done, I stamped the images with black ink again on top of my pencil coloring to make the outline more visible. 



Next, I white heat embossed the sentiment in the center of my panel, trimmed the edges and foam mounted it on top of woodgrain patterned paper and adhered my card onto white card base. 


Thank you so much for joining me today and have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.