Friday, August 17, 2018

Guest Design for Neat and Tangled

Hello everyone! Today is my second post as a Guest Designer for Neat and Tangled! For my today's post I decided to make a fun autumn card with this adorable deer.


 I started by blending a white piece of paper with distress inks. I used Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio, Dryed Marigold distress inks and splattered my panel with the same inks. 



After my background was done, I stamped the cute images from Into The Woods and Floral Heart stamp sets with black ink onto white paper. Then, I colored all the images with Copic markers and die cutting them with coordinating dies. 



I adhered floral hearts on the bottom of my panel and fussy cut the edges. Next, I foam mounted the images and two white banners on my panel and my card is complete!


Thank you so much for joining me today and have a great weekend!

1 comment

  1. The soft colours on the critters are so lovely. Thanks for sharing this sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.