Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Studio Katia STAMPtember® Exclusive!





 Hello everyone! Yesterday, I received my stamp set from SSS and Studio Katia STAMPtember release Blooming Trio. Unfortunately this stamp set has already been sold out... But, anyway here is my card.






I stamped the flowers on the watercolor paper using black waterproof ink. I colored them using Gansai Tambi watercolors and added shadows using Faber-Castell pencils.






Next, I stamped the sentiment Miss You So Much using black ink and splattered the background with black paint. 

To finished my card I've added some clear drops on the flowers and added a few clear sequins as a final touch. And finally, I foam mounted it into light beige card base. 





Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments

  1. Beautiful work! I always adore your watercoloring so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kristina, beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.