Wednesday, September 13, 2017

STUDIO KATIA FALL+WINTER PREVIEW: THANKSGIVING SHAKER CARD



Hello everyone! I’m so excited to share with you my Thanksgiving shaker card for Studio Katia preview week!

To start I’ve stamped the pumpkins from giving Thanks stamp set with memento ink, and coloured with COPIC markers in fall colors. I used coordinating dies and then I toned white card base with orange distress ink and splattered with water. I cut the base to square.

From the scraps I die cut the Thanks sentiment, the sentiment also comes with outline so I die cut outline out of white card-stock and adhered it all together.






Then i die cut the shake base out of the new Dotted Patterns: Fancy Square which measures 4.25x4.25 inches and added the new 3mm sequins Iridescent Veil. 
I've adhered it all together and the card is complete.



3MM Iridescent Veil Sequins


Thanks for stopping by!


  Всем привет! Я очень рада сегодня показать открытку-шейкер ко дню благодарения которую я сделала для превью нового релиза Studio Katia.
Сначала я отштамповала тыквы из набора Giving Thanks чернилами мементо, и раскрасила их копиками в осенней палитре и вырубила их координирующими ножами. Затем я затонировала белую бумагу оранжевыми чернилами и побрызгала водой, и обрезала в форме квадрата. Из оставшейся части я вырубила сентимент Thanks координирующим ножом и приклеила вырубку на белый негатив. Затем я вырубила квадратную форму для шейкера ножом Dotted Patterns-Fancy Square и собрала шейкер добавив пайетки Irediscent Veil. И склеила вместе все элементы открытки.

Спасибо, что заглянули!

2 comments

  1. That's an awesome shaker card, I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this lovely thanksgiving card with us.
    It's awesome and I really like your colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.