Friday, September 1, 2017

Neat and Tangled Challenge #83 - Birthday

Hello everyone! Today I have a fun birthday card for the Little Tangles challenge #83 - Birthday.



First I stamped the images from Into The Woods set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah Solar white paper and coloring them using Copic markers before die cutting with their coordinating dies. Then I toned the paper using distress inks and splattered with water for the background. After that, I die cut the grass in the light green cardstock. Next, I cut out a small banner with scissors out of beige cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment. I glued all the elements with foam tape and then mounted the panel on a white card base and added a few sequins as a final touch. 



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments

  1. Wow! Such a superb card, Kristina! Amazing coloring, Love the softness of the scene you've created, it looks amazingly beautiful! Of course, the critters themselves are super adorable! Thank you so much for showcasing your talent at Little Tangles challenge!
    xx Ashwini, LTDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Оооооо, даааа! Просто прелесть! Я в восторге, ты была права!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Наташ!)Наконец-то в блоггере можно отвечать из мобильной версии.. я прям счастлива)))

      Delete
  3. Kristina, this card is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the soft colours you used and you created the most beautiful scene. I really love how you did that area of Distress Ink in the background too instead of colouring the whole area (might have to try that myself....). I'm so glad you shared this with us at Little Tangles this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!! So delicate, sweet colors. Thank you for playing with LTCh:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful scene with woods animals.
    Love how you used soft, pastel colours that looks very lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.