Thursday, August 22, 2019

Watercolor cards with Floral Cluster | Pinkfresh Studio

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to join the amazing Pinkfresh Studio design team!!! So today, I want to share with you two watercolor cards with beautiful Floral Cluster stamp set.


 

For my first card, I stamped the flowers with black waterproof inks onto piece of watercolor paper. I squeezed Pinkfresh Studio watercolors on my palette and mixed the colors to get autumn shades.


Then I wet the paper with clean water and watercolored the flowers using Sunshine, Candy Apple and Clementine. For the leaves I mixed Key Lime with little bit Espresso. Once my coloring was done I splattered my panel with leftover paint.


For the sentiment I die cutting the word Love from Essentials: Classic words set out of gold cardstock and adhered on top of my card.



My second card is the same as first, but I used different colors. I used Sapphire, Bubble Gum, Key Lime and little bit Sunshine watercolors.


For the sentiment I used Hello die set from Essentials: Classic words set.


Hope you liked my cards! Have a great day!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.