Friday, May 24, 2019

Spellbinders May 2019 Stamp of the Month: Natural Dreamer

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a card with beautiful Natural Dreamer stamp set from the latest Spellbinder's Small Stamp of the Month.
This stamp set is perfect for a quick cards or Clean and Simple cards.


I've started by blending Distress Oxide inks onto white panel. I blended Shaded Lilack on top of my panel and Cracked Pistachio on the bottom and mixed them together in the center. 


I blended Black Soot out the edges of my panel to make the colors more deeper and muted and to make the center look highlighted.


Once my background was done, I stamped the image and the sentiment from Natural Dreamer stamp set with clear embossing ink and white heat embossed. Then, I splattered my panel with silver paint for more interesting look and finished my card with sparkling sequins and crystals.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

11 comments

  1. I am very Impressed to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing. Keep posting again
    Buy Silver Earring Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand.mindfulness meditation in india

    ReplyDelete
  3. semoga sukses terus gan buat usahanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mau mendapatkan pelayanan yang baik dan ramah???

    Modal Kecil bisa mendapatkan hasil yg luar biasa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Menarik sekali, perlu saya coba ini..
    kebetulan lagi cara tentang hal ini.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok mantap sob buat infonya dan salam kenal

    ReplyDelete
  7. keren mas buat infonya dan salam sukses selalu

    ReplyDelete
  8. bagus bos artikelnya dan menarik

    ReplyDelete
  9. makasih gan buat infonya dan semoga bermanfaat

    ReplyDelete
  10. sengangat terus ngeblognya mazz..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kabar Baik Untuk Para pencinta Game
    Karena di Bulan januari ini Sudah keluar Game RPG Online Terpopuler Se-Asia
    Penasarankan Game nya Seperti apa???
    Kalian bisa dilihat game nya dari link di bawah yaaa

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.