Saturday, February 10, 2018

Studio Katia | Valentines Day Watercolored Floral Card

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a quick Valentine's day card, that I made with Blooming Bunch stamp set.


First, I prepare my watercolor paper with antistatic powder, and stamped the flowers with clear embossing ink, and then heat embossed with black embossing powder.




After that, I wet my paper with clean water into the embossing contour. Then I began to add the paint to the wet paper. The colors quickly and easily mix, on a wet paper inside the floral contour. This is a very simple way to colored a detailed floral image.


For the sentiment, I stamped a Happy Valentines Day in clear embossing ink on kraft cardstock and white heat embossed and foam mounted over my watercolored panel.


Finally, I added the watercolored panel to an Ivory card base and added few clear sequins to finished my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Blooming Bunch | Clear Stamp Set
Majestic Fusion
 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.