Thursday, November 8, 2018

Studio Katia Poinsettia Trimmings

Hello everyone!  It's time for a Christmas card! I used gorgeous Poinsettia Trimmings from Studio Katia  for my card.


 First, I stamped the images from stamp set onto watercolor paper with clear embossing ink and gold heat embossed. Next, I loosely watercolored the images with watercolors. Once it was dry, I took my Prismacolor pencils and add the depth on some of the leaves and flowers.



Then, I die cut Merry out of gold cardstock and adhered onto my watercolored piece. I stamped Christmas onto tiny stripe of black cardstock with clear inks and gold heat embossed and adhered onto my panel with foam tape. I foam mounted my panel onto kraft card base and finished my card with sequins.




Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!


Supplies:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.