Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Studio Katia Spring Bouquet

Hello everyone! Today I have a floral feminine card for you that I made using Studio Katia Spring Bouquet stamp set.


 First, I stamped the flowers from Spring Bouquet stamp set with black waterproof ink on watercolor paper and colored the image with watercolor paint. Once my coloring was done, I added some shading using prismacolor pencils and die cut the image using coordinating die.

Next, I die cut a panel out of white cardstock using die from Dotted Patterns Set 1 and stamped a sentiment onto the panel using black ink.

Next, I made few Friend word die cuts out of white cardstock and glued them together to create more dimension and to make it stand out on my background.

Then, I trimmed a panel out of mint cardstock and added an embossed grid using a bone folder and scoring board.This adds a more interested look to the background. Lastly I mounted everything onto a white card base using foam tape and added finishing touches using sequins and Clear Nuvo Drops.

Thank you all for stopping by!

SUPPLIES:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.