Friday, December 22, 2017

Studio Katia I Love You Shaker Card


Hello everyone! Do you like to make a shaker cards for St.Valentine’s Day? I think new Studio Katia Kobi’s Hugs & Kisses stamp and die set just for this fits perfectly! For today’s post, I decided to make a cute pink shaker card with this lovely bear!
I’ve started by stamping the images from the set using black ink, colored the images with Copic markers and die cutting the images with their coordinating dies. Then I blended the background of my shaker base with Picked Raspberry distress inks and sprinkled with water to do some splatters.

Next, I’ve die cut the panel out of white cardstock using new Dotted Patterns: Loops Creative set, for my shaker base.
I put the shaker together adding Cupid’s Kiss Crystals Mix and adhered it all together. After that, I’ve adhered Kobi with bouquet on top of my shaker with foam tape and attached my it to the kraft card base.

Then I cut out a small banner out of kraft cardstock and stamped I LOVE YOU sentiment and heat embossed using white embossing powder and foam mounted onto my card and my card is complete. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!
Supplies:
Dotted Patterns: Loops | Creative Dies
Kobi’s Hugs & Kisses | Clear Stamp Set
Kobi’s Hugs & Kisses | Coordinating Dies
Cupid’s Kiss Crystals | Mix

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.