Sunday, September 2, 2018

Simon Says Stamp’s Super-Special STAMPtember® PARTY!!!

Hello everyone! Today is the day! Yay! I'm so thrilled to be participating in the Simon Says STAMPtember party!!! 




The new STAMPtember release is now available in the store at Simon Says Stamp and so many awesome new products waiting you! 


I made a card with absolutely adorable SSS BIG PICTURE BOOK FRENCH BULLDOG Wafer Die  to celebrate STAMPTEMBER Party! I used some older SSS products along with this cute die.
I started working on my background by adding a sheet of double-sided adhesive onto white cardstock.


 Next, I die-cut it using FOLK DANCE Wafer Die from Friendly Frolic Release.
 All the pieces of paper are cut out but remain in their place because I used a double-sided tape. 



Next, I die cut Simon Says Stamp BIG PICTURE BOOK FRENCH BULLDOG Wafer Die out of beige and white cardstock. I blended some beige and pink inks on his ears and over his eyes and nose. 


Then I adhered all the details together with liquid glue and adding glossy accents onto his nose and eyes.


 I fussy cut the hill out of patterned paper and adhered onto my floral background. The sentiment is YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE Wafer Die from Sending Sunshine Release.



STAMPTEMBER PARTY + SPECIAL GIFT




With code AUTF39 you can get a free Fall Leaves die set with any purchase!
Head over to SSS blog to see what everyone created and to find more prizes, surprises and offers.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have fun!







17 comments

  1. Воу! Какую милашку красивую ты сделала! Очень здорово! Фото чудесные! Я в восторге! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Kristina, your card is the sweetest. Loving these large storybook dies, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card. I love the softness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards!! Love how all the colors work together so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so cute Kristina! Love the soft palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the French Bull Dog die creation. I have a Lab/Retriever Mix so I'm partial to that die.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute. This is a wonderful card that makes me smile. Your shading really adds to the dog popping off the card - just 👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet! Great tip about using double sided adhesive to hold the die cut pieces in place. I'm going to have to buy some.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the soft colors you used on this adorable card. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute pug. Love the coloring you did on him.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.