Friday, September 22, 2017

MFT Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master. Secret Background Slider-Shaker Card+VIDEO



Hello everyone! Here is my last card for My Favorite Things 2017 Card Design Superstar contest. 




I'm entering in the Innovation Master category. I made the Slider-Shaker card with secret background.




I’ve started by stamping the images from Mermazing stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah Solar white paper and coloring them using Copic markers before die cutting with their coordinating dies.




Then, I made two backgrounds for my card. I used watercolors for my first backround and distress inks for the second background.




Next, i die cut the shake base out of the Die-namics Rectangle STAX and added the ton of sequins. 




After that, I cut out a small banner out of white cardstock using my paper trimmer and stamped the sentiment using black inks. 




I've adhered it all together with foam tape and then mounted the panel on a white card base. 





Video



I made a short video to show how it works. You can watch it here or in HD on YouTube.




Thanks so much for stopping by!




26 comments

  1. Simply stunning, I see a Superstar in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna look at your video but I already tell you here that you made an incredibly beautiful and amazing card !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you you were gonna be a SUPERSTAR! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your winning card! You're a Card Design Superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shaker card--love the changeable backgrounds! Congrats on your deserving Superstar win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo GORGEOUS !!! Love the backgrounds and colors !! Love everything about these !! Congratulations !!
    Hugs&Blessings,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a spectacular card! You totally deserved to win... congratulations! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.