Thursday, August 31, 2017

Studio Katia Foxy Birthday card



Hi everyone! How do you like coloring on craft? I simply adore craft cards and today I have an autumn card but not on usual white card stock (because you know how I love white) but a pattern card on craft cardstock.



SUPPLIES:
Foxes | Clear Stamp Set
Birthday Lions | Clear Stamp Set

I used MISTI to stamp images from Foxes | Clear Stamp Set on to craft cardstock with Memento black ink. I wanted a crisp images and MISTI is perfect for that. I used Faber-Castell pencils to color everything and added highlights with white gel pen. The images now look more voluminous, and added white dots to the handles between the images as an accent.


Next for my sentiment I used Happy Birthday from Birthday Lions | Clear Stamp Set  I cut out a small banner with scissors out of gray cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment.
I used foam tape to adhere banner and attached my card to the white base.

Thank You and Have a lovely Day!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.