Thursday, August 31, 2017

Studio Katia and Chibitronics Collaboration


Hi everyone! 

We are so excited to be partnering with our friends at Chibitronics for three days of fun and creative projects! Chibitronics makes awesome kits to allow you to add lights and power to your paper crafting projects! Be sure to check out their blog today for more creative ideas and tutorials by their talented designers!


I’m so happy to participate in the mini collaboration Studio Katia and Chibitronics! Today I have prepared card with luminous fairy flowers. 


 I’ve started by stamping out flower with memento inks on white card stock and used green and purple alcohol markers to color.



 Next I’ve started working on my background. I wanted to create the glow effect, so around the flowers I used light markers to smoothly blur the background from center to edge so that the background seemed to glow from within.



 Once my background was almost ready, i’ve added some splatters of silvery paint. I’ve assembled the chibitronics design and adhered the card to the black base.



For my Thank You sentiment, I wanted to create chipboard effect. I’ve die cut several layers out of black card stock and for the top layer I used white heat embossing. Glued all pieces together and used heavy block to press it down. 
To finish off the card I also added a butterfly and sequins as the final accent.


To celebrate our collaboration this week, Chibitronics and Studio Katia will each be giving away a great prize to commenters on our blogs over the next 3 days. We will randomly select one winner to receive a $50.00CAD gift certificate to Studio Katia store. Chibitronics will be giving away a Starter Kit to a lucky winner over at Chibitronics Blog!

Winners will be announced on September 4th over at SK Blog.




Thanks for stopping by!






9 comments

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the flowers and your beautiful coloring! The 'thank you' die is a favorite of mine... love that pretty font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and I like that it lights up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is just stunning! Love the pretty colors & against the black, they really pop. And the lights really make it magical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card was beautiful to begin with, adding the Chibitronics lights pushed it to a whole other level.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Кристина, какая же красота получилась! Такое классное и реалистичное свечение вокруг цветов, и так удачно черный фон вписывается!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! GORGEOUSLY COLORED!!! AND I LOVE the idea of a "Fairy Garden," as was said on the Studio Katia Blog! LOOOOVE the Silver Sparkles! It is PERFECT with the light up Chibitronics!! The more the better, I say! LOL WHAT A TREAT FOR THE RECIPIENT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!!! I’m totally in love for the amazing background and the stunning colors you used!!! Wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is Design Thinking and why is it so Popular?Along the road to organizational success and in search of market growth, Design Thinking provides a framework for developers to incorporate a systemic methodology to problem solving and strategies, thus promoting ‘out-of-the-box thought-process’ that leads to the development of the perfect functions and applications for the right people. Design Collaboration

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.