Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Pinkfresh Studio No-line Watercolor Cards

Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you two watercolor cards with beautiful Blooming Bouquet stamp set by Pinkfresh Studio.
I did some no-line coloring for my projects today using Pinkfresh studio liquid watercolors. These watercolors are pretty vibrant and saturated, but when I do the no-line coloring I prefer more muted and transparent colors.
So, I mixed my own colors on my palette to get a more interesting effect. I mixed bright red and orange with brown color for the flowers, and green, blue and black for the leaves.
For my first card I've started by stamping the big cluster with Antique Linen Distress inks onto piece of watercolor paper and watercolored the images.
Once my coloring was done done I stamped the sentiment with clear embossing inks and gold heat embossed.

For my second card I stamped the flowers with Distress inks onto piece of watercolor paper again and watercolored with the leftover paint. Then I die cutting the image with coordinating die.
Next, I die cutting a frame out of white cardstock using Essentials: Pretty Frames 2 die set.
I mounted the frame on top of the light grey panel with foam tape and adhered flowers over it. For the sentiment I die cut the Hello word from Essentials: Classic words set.
Hope you liked my cards! Have a great day!

2 comments

  1. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    Over 160 000 women and men are using a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to burn 2 lbs each night while they sleep.

    It's effective and it works all the time.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Grab a glass and fill it half the way

    2) Now use this amazing hack

    and you'll be 2 lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making money with it is as easy as 1..2..3!

    Here is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and upsell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money automatically???

    Click here to activate the system

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.