Saturday, July 1, 2017

Altenew June Inspiration Challenge



 Hello everyone! Here is my card for the Altenew June Inspiration Challenge
First, I stamped the images from Floral Shadow stamp set with clear VersaMark ink on watercolor paper and embossed it with a white powder. 


 I colored the background using my Gansai Tambi watercolors and splattered with white paint. After that I stamped the layering moon from To The Moon stamp set with Coffee Break Mini ink Cube Set and die-cutting the moon using SSS die. I stamped the sentiment on light gray cardstock and white heat embossed and adhered everything together. To finished my card I've added a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!


Всем привет! А я сегодня с открыткой для июньского челленджа Альтеню. 
Я отштамповала листья и покрыла белой пудрой для эмбоссинга и раскрасила фон акварелью. После этого отштамповала многослойную луну и приклеила на вспененный скотч. Сделала сентимент на светло-сером кардстоке и покрыла белой пудрой. Добавила пайетки в качестве финального акцента.
Спасибо, что заглянули!

 Floral Shadow Stamp Set To the Moon Stamp Set Coffee Break Mini Cube Set


1 comment

  1. Woow, I need to stop here and leave a comment! :)
    Such a fabulous moonlight card! You pick greate purple colours.
    Absolutely love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.