Monday, April 20, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio Thank You Cards

Hello everyone! Today, I want to share with you two watercolor cards with my favorite Full Bloom stamp set.


 For my first card, I stamped beautiful floral cluster with black inks onto piece of watercolor paper. 

Then I wet the paper with clean water and watercolored the flowers using Bubblegum and Candy Apple Pinkfresh Studio liquid watercolors. For the leaves I mixed Emerald City with little bit Espresso color. 


Once my coloring was done I splattered my panel with the leftover paint and also with white paint.


My second card is the same as first, but I used different colors. For the flowers I used Bubble Gum, Lavender and Sky Blue. And I used Emerald City and Key Lime for the leaves. The sentiment is from Simple Blossoms stamp set.


Hope you liked my cards! Have a great day!
Kristina

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.