Thursday, September 12, 2019

Pinkfresh Studio Moder Bloom

Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you two cards features the Modern Bloom die from Pinkfresh Studio.
For my first card I die cut the floral panel with white cardstock and I used it like stencil. I tracing the lines through the stencil with pencil onto watercolor paper.
After this I messy watercolored the images using Pinkfresh liquid watercolors and splattered it with leftover paint. Once my coloring was done I adhered floral panel and negative piece on top of my watercolored panel with liquid glue. For the sentiment I die cut the Hello word from Essentials: Classic words set and added a sentiment from Floral Vase stamp set.
For my second card I watercolored my panel with Pinkfresh liquid watercolors. Then I die cutting the flowers with Modern Bloom die on top and on the bottom of white panel and trimmed the edges with my paper trimmer. Then I adhered that panel on top of my watercolored panel with liquid glue. For the sentiment I used the Beautiful Word die and added a sentiment from Flower Garden stamp set. To finished my card I've added a few clear drops.
Hope you liked my cards! Have a great day!

3 comments

Latest Instagrams

© lachristanel design. Design by Fearne.